– XC tire with aggressive tread design for the most technical terrain.
– Progressive sipe angle pattern increases cornering grip.
– Square knobs offer stability and durability.
– Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound delivers ultimate wet grip.
– 4 compounds in the tread (4C) for unparalleled traction on technical courses.
– Terrain: Loose, Mixed
– Weight: 525g
– Casing: 120 TPI Nylon
– Width: 2.1
– Etrto: 52-622
– Weight: 650 g
– G is Vittoria’s unique Graphene compound. The result is a compound that is superior in speed (rolling resistance), grip, durability and wear resistance.
– Vittoria 4C is a layering process, using 4 separate compounds in the same tread. The 4C process offers unmatched versatility, by allowing for separate base and surface compounds, in both the center and side areas of the tread. Benefiting from the different.